Sunday, December 12, 2010

Shu Uemura 20% OFF!! (purchased on November 28, 2010)

I got a few things from Shu Uemura.
Brush $18.00 - 20% = $14.40



I have a lot of brushes already but I don't have one quite like this one. The tip is very small and flat. I'm always in the lookout for a good eyeliner brush. I now believe the right tools can help make your life easier. Different brushes will affect how thick + thin the lines will come out, how smoothly it will be applied, oh, and did I mention the amount of precision and control it can give you? I've tried using small pointed brushes, angled brushes, and now a small flat on

 phyto-black lift firming anti-wrinkle cream = Free

Limited Edition 24K Eyelash Curler: $24.00 - 20% = $19.20


Limited Edition high performance cleansing oil, $30.00 - 20% = $24.00

I've tried the cleansing oil by Shu before in the trial size but I returned it after one use. I guess it was because I didn't know how to use it? You're suppose to slather it on your face dry (without water) first then after rubbing it to get the makeup off, then you're suppose to rinse it off with water. I remember following the instructions correctly but then I guess the oil went into my eyes and made them really blurry and my makeup didn't come off right away so I was greatly disappointed.

BUT, I decided to give it another shot. I LOVE this one! I'm not sure if the formula is different than the one I tried but for some reason this one felt smoother when I'm rubbing it on my face. ALL of my makeup came right off after rinsing, including my Maybelline Falsies Waterproof mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment