Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dior Hydra Life Pro Youth Skin Tint in #1 Natural

I just ran out of my Giorgio Armani Liquid Foundation, so I decided to go hunt for another one. I've always wanted to try tinted moisturizers since they're suppose to be very moisturizing without making the face look overdone.

I tried Estee Lauder's tinted moisturizer and I really like it but I had a $15 off coupon for Sephora and they don't carry Estee Lauder so I had to look for something else. I looked at Clinique and Laura Mercier but then their color choices weren't meant for me.

So I stumble upon CD and decided to give it a try since I've tested their products in Seph before and really liked their products and what stopped me from getting it was the price to size ratio. Their products were smaller than other companies but their price was just as high. Since, I had the $15 off over $40 I decided to try it out. I was upset that it was $1 from being able to pay only $25 for it. I had to grab a sponge from the makeup forever counter since it was the closest to the cash register. Oh, I forgot to mention that line was LOOOONG. I didn't feel like getting off the line to go look for something around $1-2. So, I grabbed the sponge (asking one of the salesperson how much it was, and he said $2.50, thinking it was PERFECT!) But then the sponge came out to be $4. For a frickin sponge??!!! $4!!! Are they serious? With that price I could get myself something else more useful....:( That sponge wasn't anything special. Maybe I can return it? But I'm not sure if they'll let me....it's unopened though maybe I'll give it a shot when I get a chance.


Hydra Life Pro Youth Tinted Moisturizer $39 - $15 = $24 + tax




Overall, I like this product. It gave me a natural look and I like how it feels on my skin. Also, I can't believe that for the first time, I bought the lightest color available without it looking like a mask on me! There were like 3 colors avail I think.

2 comments:

  1. $15 coupon?? =( i should sign up for sephora, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, you're fast lol I just posted not long ago and was gonna go back to revise.

    Yeahhhhh you should! It sucks that it was a one time use, or else I would give you the code :(

    ReplyDelete