Wednesday, May 5, 2010

MAC Pressed Pigments

MAC Pressed Pigments


From left to right: Tan, Golden Olive, White Gold

I pressed these pigments myself. The Tan pigment is the first full size pigment I bought from MAC. The others were bought online from thebeautysampler.com, since I won't be able to finish a whole jar of pigment anyway, why should I get the full size and waste money? The pigments to me look like genuine MAC pigments because I got the Blue Brown color and I compared it at the MAC store and they look identical. From thebeautysampler.com they only give 1/4 teaspoon of pigment, which to me is enough to press. It just covers the bottom of the pan but it still works. If you really like the color then get 2-3 of the same color to fill the pan up a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment