Wednesday, May 5, 2010

THE FACE SHOP

I bought these today so I don't know how I feel about these yet.




A product shot of THE FACE SHOP products I got on 05.05.2010




Nature's Gifts: Volcanic Ash Self-Heating Mask - $17
I don't know how deep cleaning this product is cause I was using a bunch of THE FACE SHOP products at the same time.  




Smart Peeling Oriental Herb - $15
I didn't really like this product that much, felt like the there is so much fragrance in this product it smells like that's all there is to it. There are little scrub beads but they're not enough to scrub anything and when I was trying to wash it off, felt like the product wouldn't come off, felt slimy.





 Black Head EX: Black Peeling Gommage - $13
This product is for getting rid of blackheads. After using this product for a few days I didn't see much of a  difference. 


Post-Acne Nighttime Spot Eraser - $15
This product is heaven!! (I already posted a before and after of how effective the product is)



Pore Minimizer Essence - $20

This product has a super strong fragrant smell. I didn't use this product religiously so I can't say how effective this product is.

No comments:

Post a Comment