Friday, May 7, 2010

Clarins

Clarins
Super Restortive Weekend Kit (3 Piece Set + Bag) + Clean Skin Solutions Kit (For Dry/Normal Skin)



A shot of all the Clarins products I bought.



The Creme Haute Exigence Soir Multi-Intensive Super Restorative Night Wear, (travel size) came in a super small tube, only 0.53 Oz. The product felt really rich and creamy, I guess it's because this targets people in their 50's. I didn't try the day cream yet, but I guess it should feel similar.



The Lait Demaquillant Velours Cleansing Milk smells really good, but more importantly I think it made my skin feels soft and supple. It says you can just use tissue paper to blot off the product or use the toner to clean the cleansing milk off but I always feel like I need to wash any type of cleansing product. The only thing I didn't really like about it is that it gets a little sticky.

The Lotion Tonique Toning Lotion made my skin feel really good afterward also. At first, I didn't think the smell was too appealing but after a few more uses I like it more and more.



The Eau de Confort Nettoyante Express Water Comfort One-Step Cleanser took off some of my makeup except the waterproof mascara and gel eyeliner. It eventually came off but took a lot of effort. I rather use makeup remover.



I haven't tried this yet, so I'll review when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment