Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A few things from Target

Posted July 15, 2010

Neutrogena Clinical: EYE ($35.99 + Tax from Target, but it's FREE after rebate! Thanks to my friend Janice for telling me about this!)





You're suppose to see really good results after 4 weeks. I will post my results after I try it!


Maybelline the FALSiES Volume Express Mascara in Very Black ($6.29)




I've always use Maybelline's Volume Express Mascaras. I will try the FALSiES and see it I like this any better than the regular Volume Express. The regular one I got is also waterproof.

E.L.F Foundation Brush ($1.00)



I have a whole set of brushes from E.L.F and have been pretty satisfied with them (the quality for the price) The set that I have is from the Studio series, which have the black handle. The brushes from the Studio series are $3.00 versus the white handle ones which are $1.00. I'm going to see if these are any good. As for the weight of the brushes, the white handled ones feel a bit lighter. There shouldn't be any high expectations for the way they are priced. They are actually pretty good for $1.00. The bristles are quite soft and they seem to hold together pretty well. Overall, it looks professional.


E.L.F Eyeshadow Brush ($1.00)


Sonia Kashuk Bent Eyeliner Brush ($5.99) 
I've heard some nice reviews on this bent brush. I'll give it a try. I've been wanting to get this brush but the last time I went to Target they didn't have it in stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment