Sunday, February 27, 2011

Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil

After I used the Shu Uemura Limited Edition Cleansing Oil I fell in love with this product! I was looking at the ingredients and found that the Limited Edition one was the same as this cleansing oil (the yellow one). The Limited Edition one was like $30 for 150ml. I can get this regular one, $29 for 150ml and the larger size is $65 for 450ml, so of course I got the larger one.

This cleansing oil takes off all my makeup including the stubborn waterproof mascara.




I got this cleansing oil in the pink one as one of the samples with this purchase. The pink one in the 150ml and 450ml was out of stock so I decided to stick with something I used before, but I still wanted to try this pink one out for next time.



Here is the instructions to how to use the cleansing oils.


Since I needed to get the cleansing oil, I thought I should get it now while it was still the month of my birthday. I got this small travel size face mist for free with the code FEBBDAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment