Monday, November 29, 2010

Sigma Brushes ($150)

I've always wanted to get a full set of good makeup brushes and I've finally decided to invest in them. I started applying makeup with my fingers, then I've moved on to sponges, then inexpensive drugstore brushes, and now finally better quality ones. I think it's because I wanted to learn how to use them first and become a little more experience, that way I know exactly what I'm looking for next time around.

The brush roll comes with 12 brushes + the brush roll case (black) + 1 free brush ($99)
The High Definition brushes (3 brushes) ($42)
Shipping ($9)
Total = $150






















The above 3 brushes are the Sigma High Definition brushes.

F82 - Round Top Kabuki
The F82 Round Top Kabuki brush simplifies precise makeup application under the eyes and around the nose. This brush is also perfect for achieving flawless coverage using liquid and powder products. Synthetic Sigmax HD filament.

F80 - Flat Top Kabuki
The F80 Flat Top Kabuki brush is perfect for applying and blending liquid, cream, and powder products onto the skin. The flat surface allows perfect buffing with flawless results. Synthetic Sigmax HD filament.

F84 - Angled Top Kabuki
The F84 Angled Top Kabuki brush is the perfect brush for precise, yet blended application of products on the cheeks. It seamlessly applies cream, powder and liquid products. Synthetic Sigmax HD filament.

No comments:

Post a Comment