Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dior Mascara + Lash Plumper

DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum ($28 + Tax)







 DiorShow Blackout Mascara ($24 + Tax)





I wanted to try these out for sooo long. I was debating whether or not I should spend so much on mascaras. I've been using the Maybelline Volume Express Waterproof for a few years now, but then I started noticing that my lashes are not as strong and they fall out a bit more often. I wasn't sure if it's the waterproof formula,or if drugstore mascaras are just not as great, or just me aging. So I finally got these Dior ones to see if it's worth all the hype. I've only used it for a few days so I don't know if they're good or bad. I just know that I don't like the non-waterproof mascaras because they make my lashes straight again after I curl i

No comments:

Post a Comment